Visualizing and exhibiting the imaginable perception of a creator and making it appear non-fictional on the screen by using different software such as 3Ds Max, adobe after effects etc is called VFX (Visual Effects).
A step-by-step procedure of modeling, animating and rendering the 3D models or objects which add flair to the visuals using different softwares such as Houdini, Cinema 4D is called as 3D animation.
CAREER IN VFX & 3D ANIMATION
VFX has a bright future in India, as this industry grew by 23% from the year 2016-17. Many reputed production banners are investing in VFX as the outcome would be entertaining the audience. The recent Mega-hit Bahubali sets a benchmark by the way the VFX-team has utilized visual effects to engage the audience.
The legendary director of Tollywood industry ‘’SS. Rajamouli’’ made this possible by 16 VFX studios with 600 artists which came up a boon to the young minds.
By attaining deeper knowledge and insights into basics of VFX & ANIMATION leads you to crack a job in different verticals such as virtual reality, light-field capture and augmented reality. You can witness the 3D animation in different fields such as Gaming, Architecture and engineering, Medical industry, Advertisement,marketing etc.
ROLE OF PIXELLOID IN ACQUIRING JOBS
Choosing the right VFX training academy is as important as choosing a bright career!
People vacillate in choosing the right academy. I will give a brief on why you should choose Pixelloid?
1. The proficient unit of Pixelloid has a creative workforce of around 120 members exploring it in areas of Bangalore, Vizag and a liaison office in Vancouver (Canada) to support international clients.
2. Pixelloid has dealt with reputed international clients such as Warner Bros (International TV series), The 100(American sci-fi television series) and commercials such as Mcdonald’s and Ford Mustang. It has also delivered its services to some of the regional feature films such as NTR- Mahanayakdu, Magadheera (Highest grossing movie in that particular decade from 2000-10), Attarintiki daredi etc.
3. Considering the world class services of Pixelloid towards clients, many associations awarded Pixelloid with AP cinegoers’ award and prestigious Nandi Award for best visual effects, Young creative entrepreneur award from British council.
4. Pixelloid has trained up-to 2000 students among them 90% have been placed in our studio or in reputed companies such as Google, Sony image works, Prime Focus, Digital domain, Double Negative, Prana studios, EFX, Firefly etc.
5. Pixelloid is well known for providing one to one knowledge transfer facilities as students are under the able guidance of a personalized trainer. Each class has a limited student strength of 12 and all are given access to the latest VFX software and hardware, a dedicated work-station for each student, high-resolution projectors and aesthetic interiors.
6. The unique feature of Pixelloid is its focus more on hands-on training with live projects than imparting theoretical knowledge – a major factor which helped hundreds of students be successful in their vocation.
7. Some notable alumni in Pixelloid comprise of Chadalawada Chandrashekar (worked in Lord of the rings- An epic fantasy drama) and Rama Rao Kuchi (12 years of experience in the film industry).
8. Pixelloid (VFX & 3D ANIMATION academy) has been gratifying the clients as per their requirements in different verticals of corporate presentations, Visual effects, 3D assets and development of games etc since 2005.
Explore your interest in the art of visual effects and animation by collaborating with PIXELLOID!
Tags: Vfx course in hyderabad